Thursday, June 24, 2010

Starting Over Every Day



I found some studio space for my solitary practice. For the first time in I can't remember how long I practiced all of primary. Here are my observations from today's practice:
  • Sun salutations work. Even though I haven't had a full practice since I can't remember when, my daily sun salutations and few postures here and there made it possible for me finish primary without feeling like I was going to pass out. It didn't feel like I haven't had a decent practice in months. 
  • Practicing next to a mirror revealed that my revolving standing postures need lots of work. Lots of work. 
  • Practicing next to a mirror revealed that my thighs are much larger than I had previously thought possible. Of course, I eat like a sumo wrestler, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.
I'd like to return to using this blog for writing about yoga, so I created another blog for when I feel inclined to blog about cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment