Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yoga-ed and Showered

On my facebook this morning I posted, "I just want to take a shower and practice some yoga. Please, children, take a nap for mommy today."


Thanks to Daddy, who came home for lunch for the second day in a row, I was able to practice. I only made it through the seated postures before Mia woke up so I let her hang out with me while I finished. She thinks that my headstands are hilarious. 


I'm starting to think about joining the YMCA. I gave up on the idea after Eevory had a meltdown the last time I went, but I have two more free visits so I think I'll try it again. I could drop the kids off at childcare then use the yoga room for my practice. Eevory has been waking up at 5 lately, so that's why I haven't been doing an early morning practice. 


Ah, crap. Eevory just woke up. Again. Why won't this baby sleep? 


Liz, thanks for hanging out yesterday. I was pysched about my practice today as a result. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it... really. I don't know how people are parents. It's so huge.

    Glad to help boost your enthusiasm for the practice. When you're ready, I have some tricks to show you! Judging from your cold Kurmasana, I think you're better at your current practice than you let on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell, I don't know how I do it. I'm so sleep deprived right now that I'm about to go to sleep. It's 7:20 p.m.

    Ohhh, I can't wait to see your tricks!

    ReplyDelete