Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 54: Still Sore

Maybe this is a sign that I'm getting older, but I'm still sore from my practice on Sunday. My hamstrings were so tight that it took five sun salutations before I could touch the floor without wincing. This is the price I pay for my awesome Supta K. Man, my legs were so far behind my head, though, it was worth it.

I was so worn out today that I fell asleep at 7:30 then woke up at 10 p.m. fully awake. Who knows when I'll be able to go back to sleep now.

Also, I put way too much salt in the Seitan Fricassee I made for dinner tonight so feel like a beached whale right now.

4 comments:

  1. You did not put in too much salt!

    Anyways we both like salt. It just meant we didn't have to add any ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there such a thing as too much salt?

    I stay sore for days after a super hot practice. I'm feeling Kapotasana today- yesterday was my first one in weeks. ouch. Got those heels, though, which might be classified as a true miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guilty of often adding way too much salt. I'm a salt addict. I could give up sugar, but please don't take my salt.

    Oh, I miss Kapotasana. I always hate it when I first come back to it, but once I get it I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, there is no love for Kapo in my world. Ever. EVER. Evil, evil pose. Not a fan of Nakrasana, but I'd do it several times over in order to skip Kapo.

    ReplyDelete