Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 25: Tranquil until 5

Nothing much to report about my practice. Wasn't great, wasn't terrible. Mia wandered in while I was in savasana, climbed on top of me and pretended to go to sleep. I laughed when she started to fake snore like Dada does when he is pretending to sleep.

I didn't use the slow cooker today, but I put together a veggie lasagna that I cooked later on in the afternoon.

When I practice in the morning, I tend to feel more centered and more tranquil throughout the day. That feeling wore off right around 5 p.m. That's when I ran out of steam. I felt exhausted and immediately less able to cope with life's little challenges. So, rather than ranting on my blog about everything that seems terrible and irreparably broken, I'm going to go to bed. I'll be a better yogini tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment