Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 37: So Close

I think my leg is almost healed. There were times during my practice today that I didn't even think about it. It the only posture I modified in was Mari D. I was fine in B, but D put too much stress on the injured skin when I twisted.

I'm officially addicted to my slow cooker. I've used it almost every day for going on three weeks now. Every new mother should have one. It has changed my life. Parents should get these at their baby showers. Today I made what has quickly become a Severn family favorite: Mushroom and Green Bean Stroganoff. Serious comfort food. My favorite kind of food. It's been a hobby of mine ever since becoming a vegetarian to create veggie versions of the food I grew up eating and the slow cooker version of this staple in my childhood home is the closest I've found to the real deal. I'm a happy yogini tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment