Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 35: Itchy

I think my wounds must be improving. They're super itchy today. It still hurts to have any contact with the burned area so I modified up to Navasana today. It also hurts when the skin stretches.

I had a dream that my friend Liz was in Dwi Pada Sirsasana making funny faces, rolling her eyes and cracking me up. I love yoga dreams.

We had another rough night with the girls so I didn't get up early to practice. Eevory woke up at 2:30 a.m. and didn't fall back asleep until close to 4. I could have gotten up and practiced but that would have meant that I was starting my day at 2:30. No thank you.

Tom came home at lunch to rock Mia to sleep so that I could practice during lunch. Then he rocked Eevory to sleep while I started my practice. I wouldn't be able to practice with this much dedication without his support. Thank you, sweetie. Don't think for a second that I don't know how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment